Hypnotherapy (IACT) Advanced
This course is a combination of in-classroom, home study, and submission of casework for certification.
- Professional instruction in Hypnotherapy
- A background on the history of hypnosis
- Case histories on video
- Live demo sessions with students and real-life clients
- Hands-on training sessions under clinical supervision
- Hypnosis scenarios
- Complete Hypnotherapy training manuals
- Intake, release and progress forms
- Business guidelines to building a practice
- 6-month student membership in IACT (International Association of Counselors and Therapists)
- First year as Certified Hypnotherapist with IACT
- Certificate for professional display
Hypnotherapy complements a host of alternative therapies, offering your clients relief from anxiety, fear, and stress. Insomniacs find restfulness, smokers leave their addictions behind. These are a small indication of the many ways hypnotherapy can enhance your clients’ lives.
You will become a Certified Hypnotherapist with this program. It will be of interest to:
- Therapists wanting to add a new skill set
- Hypnotists or hypnotherapists wishing to expand their knowledge
- Anyone wishing to develop their own personal growth
Good Vibes Hypnosis Training Center, the presenter of this Hypnotherapy Training program, is not licensed by the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC). Good Vibes Hypnosis Center has received an exemption from TWC, E-4434, and is thus allowed to teach this class in certain locations in Texas.
There are no upcoming events at this time.